Spring 2021 Practices
The Student Engagement and Campus Programs office will return to limited in-person staff presence beginning August 24, 2020.
When You Visit In-Person
- Wear a face covering and follow university COVID-19 guidelines.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) will be available: hand sanitizer and disposable masks.
How to Access our Services
- Continue to stay up to date with our virtual programming offerings at getinvolved.uiowa.edu.
- Schedule an appointment for virtual Engagement Advising with one of our staff members.
- Schedule an appointment for Engagement Advising with one of our staff members.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
- Staff will serve in-person on a rotating basis.
- Meetings will be held virtually through Zoom and Skype.
- All in-person staff will wear face coverings.
- Any students or campus members will be asked to wear face coverings.
- Measures will be taken to reduce or eliminate social contact in shared spaces.
- 157 IMU will be serving visitors virtually using a kiosk outside the door.
- Phone: (319) 335-3059
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Engagement and Campus Programs will provide regular updates regarding workshops, program offerings, events, and service changes through our website at getinvolved.uiowa.edu.