Contract Requirements

Certain vendors, venues, and services will require a contract. In addition, contracts must be used to pay an individual for services (includes honoraria, speakers, performers, DJ’s, etc.), signed by the payee and the Student Life attorney. Contracts can be obtained from SOBO once it is determined that a contract is necessary and which contract is the correct one to use.

For more information, contact Student Organization Business Office (159 IMU) at (319) 365-3065 or

More topics: