Are you needing to Re-register your student org?
Current Student Organization Re-Registration – September 5 – September 30
Phase 1: - Engage Updates
- All Student Organizations must make updates to their Engage Portal using the Engage Re-registration process.
You can find instructions on submitting re-registration here!
Dates: September 5 – September 18
Phase 2: Training
- Student Organization Leaders must complete compliance training based on the positions they hold in the organization.
- Anti-Hazing Training – Presidents
- Policies and Procedures Training – Presidents
- Treasurer Training – Treasurers
Dates: September 23 – September 30
Any organization failing to complete both requirements will not be registered for the Fall Semester and will need to apply to re-register in the Spring Semester.
Policies Affecting Student Organizations
There are policies that affect the creation and management of registered student organizations. Learn more about those policies here.