Are you needing to Re-register your student org?
Current Student Organization Re-Registration – September 5 – September 30
Phase 1: - Engage Updates
- All Student Organizations must make updates to their Engage Portal using the Engage Re-registration process.
You can find instructions on submitting re-registration here!
Dates: September 5 – September 18
Phase 2: Training
- Student Organization Leaders must complete compliance training based on the positions they hold in the organization.
- Anti-Hazing Training – Presidents
- Policies and Procedures Training – Presidents
- Treasurer Training – Treasurers
Dates: September 22 – September 30
Any organization failing to complete both requirements will not be registered for the Fall Semester and will need to apply to re-register in the Spring Semester.
Policies Affecting Student Organizations
There are policies that affect the creation and management of registered student organizations. Learn more about those policies here.
Join an Organization
Looking to join a student organization? Browse the over 500 student organizations on campus here.