The Student Organization Business Office (SOBO) provides financial assistance to all registered student organizations, the University of Iowa Student Government (UISG) and the Graduate and Professional Student Government (GPSG) commissions and committees.
Commonly used student resources:
- SOBO Forms
- Policies Affecting Student Organizations
- Expectations of Authorized Signature Persons
- Frequently Asked Questions (CSIL Student Org Topics)
- Fall 2018 Treasurer Training Presentation
- Cash Handling
- Licensed Vendors List (for designs)
- The main interface through which all financial paperwork for organizations must be approved
- Continual assistance to organizations in the interpretation of university financial policies and regulations
- Assistance in the financial planning of programs and events
- Monthly University and Year-To-Date reports
- Financial learning resource for student org treasurers
In person: 132 IMU, Monday - Friday, 8am - 4:30pm
These forms can be filled out and e-mailed to email@example.com. They should be digitally signed or sent from the uiowa.edu e-mail account of an authorized account signer. Authorized accounts signers are members with the position of President, Treasurer, or Account Signer in CampusLabs/Engage.